Regulations Of The School
- Every Pupil is expected to be in School campus by 8.30 am for the daily assembly.
- It is compulsory for every pupil to come to school in full uniform including footwear.
- Ornaments or Jewellery of any kind are not allowed in the school. The school does not take responsibility for money or articles that are lost.
- Pupils are expected to speak in English while in School Campus.
- Pupils are expected to participate in all the activities of the School.
- Pupils should take care of school properties, any damages done will be viewed seriously.
- No books, Newspapers, periodicals or electronic gadgets may be brought to school without the consent of the school authorities.
- The permission of the principal is required for any teacher and student activity such as fund-raising, ticket selling, parties, picnics, class organizations etc.,
- Forging parent’s signature or altering mark and ranks will be Viewed seriously.
- All communication should be addressed to the Principal and the Class teacher where required
- Pupils are not allowed to enter the staff room.
- It is compulsory for one of the parents to meet the teacher on PTM or other specified days without fail
- Hand book is to be signed by the parents regularly.
9.30 am to 12.30pm
LKG & UKG
8.30 am to 2.20pm
Classes I to VIII
8.30 am to 4.00pm SATURDAY : 8.30 am to 12.00 Noon
08.30 am to 09.00 am : Assembly and Slogan Session
09.00 am to 12.30 pm : Morning Academy Session
12.30 pm to 01.00 pm : Lunch
01.00 pm to 03.10 pm : Afternoon Academy Session
03.10 pm to 04.00 pm : ECA / Club Activities
Saturday Holiday for Play School to Class II
Leave Of Absence
- No pupils shall absent without obtaining leave previously. Leave must obtained by written application from the parent or guardian in the prescribed format
- Absence by the pupil must be supported by a leave letter signed by the parent or Guardian on the day of return to the School.
- A Pupil absenting himself/herself from school for 30 days without notice will be marked as “LEFT”. He/She will have to be readmitted.
- If the absence on account of illness is more than 3 days, the application for leave must be accompained by a Medical Certificate.
- Pupils should be present on the reopening day after each vacation and on the working day every term. Absence on these days without adequate reason will be viewed seriously.