Admission And Withdrawal
- Pupils from recognized schools should produce TCs from Schools they last attended. Pupils from other State Boards / CBSE / ICSE should obtain an evaluation certificate in respect of their TCs in a prescribed format.
- A Transfer Certificate will be given only to those who have fully settled their dues and produced a written application from the parent/guardian.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience, any kind of cheating or serious misbehaviour even outside of the scholl will be viewed seriously
- The Report Card sent through the pupils must be signed by the parent or guardian and returned within three days
- No examinations will be held before or after the time fixed for the examinations.
- No re-examinations will be conducted for absent pupils even for any genuine reasons.
- Promotions are decided by the staff council, hence result are final and cannot be reconsidered.
Admission strictly based on Availability of seats. The minimum age for admission to LKG is completion of 3 years as on 31st July Every Year . The age criteria for other classes is calculated on this basis. Admission form along with prospectus is available in School office
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of community certificate.
- Three Passport size photographs.
- Copy of Ration card.
- Transfer Certificate. (TC)